New PV Array Standard Crash Course (AS/NZS 5033:2021) from Glen Morris.
New PV Array Standard Crash Course with Glen Morris, General Manager of the Smart Energy Lab.
Get up to speed fast with the requirements of the new PV array standard AS/NZS 5033:2021.
Fast track your understanding of the changes in the new PV array standard. Some of the expected changes include:
- Rooftop isolator requirements
- Increase in maximum PV array voltage for residential systems
- Expansion of restricted access requirements
- DC cable route plan
- >35 V d.c. requirements for protection against earth faults and equipotential bonding
- changes to d.c. optimiser requirements
- simplified requirements for microinverters
- overcurrent protection and earthing
- wiring systems and connectors
Recordings only from Wednesday 22 to Thursday 23 December 2021 Training Course
The course includes all presentation resources and training materials.
This course covers:
- Wednesday – AS/NZS 5033:2021 – what’s changed?
- Thursday – Design opportunities and solutions
Cost AUD $330
NB: 10% discount for #solarcutters FB group members and SolarPlus.co subscribers
Registration by payment of the course fee.